Another way our homes can be making us feel sick, is by showering in unhealthy water. Drinking healthy pure water, is as important as showering in healthy pure water. Our skin is the largest organ of our body. When we expose our bodies to the environment’s natural elements, whatever we are exposing our bodies to enters rapidly through our skin. Water is the same. Unhealthy water from the outside in or the inside out is not the best choice. The two best choices for showering are your preference to a solution: Hand Held and/or Wall Mount. Both shower systems create the incredible feeling of experiencing a mountain waterfall – clean, pristine, living energy water without any modern water harvesting issues, that come with running water through our plumbing systems, and picking up whatever wherein lies.
Chlorine in Your Shower and Bath. “Chlorine is used almost universally in the treatment of public drinking water because of its toxic effects on harmful bacteria and other waterborne, disease-carrying organisms. But there is a growing body of scientific evidence that shows that chlorine in drinking water may actually pose greater long term dangers than those for which it was used to eliminate.” Kemysts Laboratory, Dr Riddle, Ph.D.
The Facts are in. Researchers have now proven that it is unhealthy to shower or bathe in
chlorinated and/or polluted, unfiltered water. “It is a real danger,” say the experts.
When you shower or bathe, chemicals in the water vaporize. Chlorinated municipal water becomes toxic chlorine gas in a hot shower, like a mini-gas chamber. Remember, chlorine gas is the chemical used as a poisonous gas during WWI.
Chlorine attacks living things. As a result, it causes brittle and dry hair; red itchy, burning eyes; and many skin problems, such as dry skin; red itchy skin, (sound or feel familiar?) PiMag water has helped many a friend’s skin and hair look and feel great.
“You get more toxic exposure from taking a shower than from drinking the same water.” … Summary statement from a recent study at a major U.S. university and as reported in Science News, vol 130, Sept. 20 1986
“Drinking tap water that is chlorinated is hazardous, if not deadly to your health.”
Healthy Water for a Longer Life, Dr. Martin Fox