Phase One: Vital Balance Eating Program
Unlimited dining options: Algae, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, Chinese cabbage/red cabbage, cauliflower, celeriac, fiddleheads, hot peppers, kale, leeks, green peppers, mushrooms, onions/raw, shallots/raw, sorrel, sauerkraut, Swiss chard, turnip, watercress, zucchini, alfalfa, bok choy, celery, cucumber, daikon radish, fennel, lettuce, radish, seaweed, soy bean sprouts, spinach, dill pickles, lemons, pickle juice, herbs. Himalayan Sea salt. Jicama also known as yam bean tastes between an apple and a potato. It is kind of sweet to fulfill that need. 2 times a week total indulgences: Eggplant, Brussels sprouts, palm hearts, wax beans, green beans, tomatoes, avocado. (Note: potatoes, yucca, avocado, and tomatoes, are starches and fruits.)
Phase two: Same as above, however replace one protein shake for a 2nd Dinner Protocol either for breakfast or lunch. Anytime you have a bad eating day, the next day is a recovery day of Phase one. So what about alcohol? Red wine is generally 7 grams of carbs, or sugar. A margarita is many grams of carbs and beer even though low carbs is made from grains and makes weight loss difficult. If you are somewhere and really want to have a cocktail. Vodka with club soda and lime has no carbs. Just make sure you don’t have a cocktail everyday as this will slow down or stop your weight loss results. In addition to weight loss, this diet is to repair and reduce the stress on your pancreas. This is an eating plan geared toward your body having the proper amount of protein, water and healthy carbohydrates. We recommend Nikken whole foods organic nutrition in the support of this plan. I recommend taking one digestive enzyme with each meal. The Kenzen Meal Replacement Shake contains digestive enzymes and probiotics. Additional nutritionals are suggested.
Contact your Nikken Coach to design your plan.
Breakfast sample suggestions: choose 1 : Breakfast is protein only! You may also have tea or coffee without added sugar or carbs. Heavy cream has 0 carbs. Nikken Kenzen Vanilla Meal Replacement made with water, coconut or almond milk with no added carbs
- 2 or 3 eggs, fried, boiled, poached, or scrambled.
- 2 or 3 egg omelet. You may add meat protein and 1 of the listed cheeses and even olives. No other veggies that contain carbs.
- Lunch sample suggestions: You may have both a salad and Nikken Kenzen Shake for lunch.
- Green chopped salad with veggies, eggs, turkey or other meat protein, “cheese,” spices and a squeeze of lemon and olive oil.
- Nikken Kenzen Vital Balance Meal Replacement Shake made with water, unsweetened coconut or almond milk with no added carbs. (You may add Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolate taste for the other shakes in the day, just not breakfast. )
- Tuna, turkey or egg salad made with real mayonnaise and spices. Wrap in bibb lettuce for a sandwich alternative.
- Dinner sample suggestions: Choose 1
- 5 to 8 ounces of turkey, beef, chicken, fish or shellfish with raw, steamed or sauteed vegetables.
- Nikken Kenzen Vital Balance Meal Replacement Shake made with water, unsweetened coconut or almond milk with no added carbs. (You may add Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolate taste for the other shakes in the day, just not breakfast. Has small amount of carbs)
- 2-3 egg omelet with vegetables and additional protein
- Snack option suggestions:
- handful of nuts, (unless you are not losing weight, then you need to eliminate), hemp seeds
- Tuna snack pack
- Celery or other vegetables with almond butter, peanut butter or hummus.
- Nikken Kenzen Chocolate or Vanilla Shake with unsweetened cocoa powder frozen, topped with unsweetened coconut flakes and toasted almonds.